The Senso PAD is a touch-sensitive button that allows the triggering, through a material, of playback files thanks to an input contact.
As an example the touch-sensitive button Senso PAD can play audio or video files of the players of the range ID-AL.
The Senso PAD is a proximity touch sensor that is not requiring a direct contact. Stuck onto an insulating surface, the presence of a finger is detected through the material (wood, glass or any insulating materials).
The reach of detection relies on the size of the electrode (that allows a detection up to 2 cm) and on the kind of support.
The SensoPad is an invisible touch-sensitive button onto wood and makes a glass surface become interactive.
- Touch sensor type: capacitive switch
- Compatible contact surfaces (dielectric material types): plastic, glass, stone, ceramic, composites, most kinds of wood, painted surfaces (low particle density metallic paints possible)
- Contact surface thickness: up to 12 mm glass or up to 6 mm plastic (depend of the additional sticker-electrode size)
- Full recalibration when detection more than ~60 seconds
Interfacing and Connectivity
- Status LED
- 180 cm (Æ’†€™€ ‚¬„€š- Æ’†€™‚¦‚¬Å¡‚¬‚¬Å¾- Æ’†€™€š- ‚¬Å¡‚¬€¦‚¡€š‚¬ 3.5 mm) connection cable with 4 stripped ends:
- Ground (black and blue)
- Power (red)
- Output (yellow)
- Open collector output (NO) - 50 V / 100 mA
- Fixing type: sticker
- Optional self-adhesive electrode provided - Cutting at will in different sizes and shapes
- Power supply input:
- Nominal voltage: 12V DC
- Power supply range: from 5 V to 20 V DC
Current Consumption (12V supplied)
- Consumption out of presence detection: > 750 Æ’†€™€ ‚¬„Æ’‚¬¦€š‚½Æ’†€™…¡€š‚¼A
- Consumption in presence detection - unloaded: > 2 mA
- Operating ambient temperature: from -40 to +85 gradenC
- Width: 24 mm
- Height: 34 mm
- Depth: 13 mm