Ideal for a multi-listening
Four outputs are offered by Micro AMP 4 mkII for simultaneous listening on 4 headphones with volume control on each channel. Their use is very simple, plug in an audio source, power, headphones and adjust the volume.
The output power is high up to 250mW per channel to power all kinds of headphones including the ID-AL mono earphone. The Micro AMP 4 delivers uncompromising audio quality across the bandwidth, bass is powerful and treble accurate.
Micro AMP 4 mkII is in 1/3 format 19'' rack 1U. Install up to 3 modules with the optional shelf and integrate other ID-AL products such as MicroPlayer, EventPlayer, My Music/Video Player
Designed and manufactured in France, the Micro AMP 4 mkII has a 3 year warranty.
Interfacing and Connectivity
- Status LED
- 4 volume knobs (one for each headphone output)
- 4 headphone stereo audio outputs on standard 3.5mm (TRS) jacks
- Unbalanced line-level stereo audio input on standard RCA connectors
- External DC power supply chassis socket - Plug 2.1mm / 5.5mm
- Headphone outputs:
- 2x85mW - 32Ohm, THD+N=0.1%, 1kHz
- 2x110mW - 32Ohm, THD+N=10%, 1kHz
- 2x200mW - 8Ohm, THD+N=0.1%, 1kHz
- 2x325mW - 8Ohm, THD+N=10%, 1kHz
- Player power supply input:
- Nominal voltage: 12V DC
- Power supply range: from 12V to 15V DC
- Supplied mains adapter input:
- Voltage: from 100V to 240V
- Frequency: from 50Hz to 60Hz
- The player is protected against polarity reversal.
Current Consumption (12V supplied)
- Consumption for the maximum level of listening with 4 x 32Ohm headphones: up to 150mA
- Recommended power supply for full use of the device - output current: 500 mA
- Standby mode - input level set to zero: less than 30mA
- Operating ambient temperature: from 0 to +60 gradenC
- Storage temperature: from -20 to +60 gradenC
- Width: 140mm - 1/3 of a 19-inch rack
- Height: 43mm - 1U
- Depth: 107 mm