The IR PAD unit is a proximity motion sensor, an accessory unit devoted to a discreet triggering of audio or video files or any product with a contact input within a scenography context.
Its tiny size and its fixing system with a threaded part with a nut allow an easy integration in any type of material.
Its options of use are various always being not much visible.
Directly connected to an input contact, the IR PAD tracks down any movement in a 100 graden angle over a 3 m distance, for a precise triggering.
- Motion sensor type: infrared
- Detection distance: up to 3 m
- Angle de detection: > 100 graden
- Sensor initialization time after power on: from 15 to 60 seconds
- Release delay of the output after detecting motion: 8 seconds +/- 30%
Interfacing and Connectivity
- 180 cm (Æ’†€™€ ‚¬„€š- Æ’†€™‚¦‚¬Å¡‚¬‚¬Å¾- Æ’†€™€š- ‚¬Å¡‚¬€¦‚¡€š‚¬ 3.5 mm) connection cable with 3 stripped ends:
- Ground (black)
- Power (red)
- Output (yellow)
- Open collector output (NO) - 50 V / 100 mA
Current Consumption (12V supplied)
- Consumption out of presence detection: > 60 Æ’†€™€ ‚¬„Æ’‚¬¦€š‚½Æ’†€™…¡€š‚¼A
- Consumption in presence detection (unloaded): > 200 Æ’†€™€ ‚¬„Æ’‚¬¦€š‚½Æ’†€™…¡€š‚¼A
- Operating ambient temperature: from -20 to +80 gradenC
- Diameter of the case: 24mm
- Depth of the case: 48mm
- Flush-mounting depth: 35 mm
- Thread of the insert: M16 x 1.5
- Drilling diameter: 16mm
- Lens diameter: 10 mm