The Exstreamer 205 decodes IP Audio streams and plays out the received Audio signal via a built-in amplifier to 8 Ohm speakers. Supporting a large number of protocols, encoding methods and application specific firmware, the products can be used for Broadcast, Internet Radio as well as VoIP applications. With a local analog input, the Exstreamer 205 can also be used as an IP controlled, high quality amplifier.
- G711, uLaw, aLaw, PCM Encoding
- AACplus, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, G.711, PCM linear Decoding
- IP Streaming via TCP, UDP, RTP, Multicast
- Amplified Output 2x25W (8 Ohm)
- RS-232 Serial Port
- Power Supply (24V, included)
- IR Interface